Tala Mandani piece sunny side up is located on fleet street on the side of a building almost like a billboard or large advertisement, when
in fact it is an art piece that grabs viewers attention by the sheer scale of the piece.When i first viewed this piece it took me a while to figure out the imagery, I was expecting it to be a piece of art where you look at it one way and its something and then you look at it next and its another way and its something completely different.
When actual its just one image of what appears to be people lying on the floor urinating. I'm still not sure on the purpose of this piece or what its about but for me it's almost a doodle sketch/joke that has been blown up to a great scale which i find in its self is quite interesting. I feel its a piece that isn't supposed to be thought about and studied for a while i think it is more about gaining
the attention of passers by.
No comments:
Post a Comment