
The second year seems to have flown by and yet i feel i have learned alot within this time i have began to really start to pin down and understand what art influences me and how that art effects my own practise. I have had a lot of good expiriences this year, what with the Liverpool Biennial bring international art to liverpool and even getting to organise my own exibition with other students.
As for my main project i feel it was generally successful and im happy with the outcome and the feedback i have recieved. I feel the project did become a little drawn out cause of technical problems that took over a little at one point but i dont think over shadowed the project espiecially when it was up and running.
I will be continuing with certain aspects of my work within third year there wont be anymore wine glasses (joy) but i shall be continuing with themes i have started to investigate within my work this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment